28/11/2011

Kari-gurashi no Arietti

Last Saturday I was at the cinema with Jen-chan and we watched the movie
"The borrower Arietty" and I thought it was a great, but sad, film! =D
Well...it was made by Studio Ghilbi!!!
I've even thought about making a Arietti cosplay.^^
I don't know if I only will have it for fun or if I'll use it at an convention.





Well, that's enough of pictures of Arietti. ^^"
It's really not a difficult cosplay but I think she's pretty and kawaii! =D
And that huge clip she has in her hair can be really fun to make, because I don't
think I'll found one in that size. xD
I maybe need to wait with this cosplay...I cut my hair a month ago and it's really short now...
It's to bad, because I have the right hair color for her....
And I don't think my mom like that I buy another wig.... T____T

No comments:

Post a Comment