19/02/2012

the convention

hehe, I've started making preparations for the DonkeyCon~~~
I think I'm going to cosplay...=3 The cosplays going to be young Sasuke (I have to hurry and make that xD)
and Bakura from Yu-Gi-Oh, maybe. I have all the stuff, except for the most needed accessory,
the millennium ring.. I feel like a baka....
But I want to make Sasuke's clothes first. >.<" Because I think it's funnier to cosplay Sasuke. x3
Least I have Sasukes wig already~ I've cosplayed L (death note) last year and I think I can make
that wig work for Sasuke too. [lol, how many times have I said "Sasuke"]

And if  I finnish the Sasuke cosplay I thínk I'll complete Bakuras too. =D
But his wig is awful! I bought it from Milanoo! I didn't know that they tricks their customers!  D=
NEVER BUY ANYTING FROM THEM! THEY FAKE THEIR PHOTOS!!!
But I guess I have to live with that wig...I don't have any money to buy a new one...
...why did I bought that lolita dress.... .__________.


No comments:

Post a Comment