08/04/2012

Chopper cosplay plans~

Ok, it's time to start on a new cosplay.^^ It's going to be Tony Tony Chopper from One piece!
Ooooooh! It going to be so fun to cosplay him. But I've decided to not make it like a fursuit.
But I hope that the cosplay will end up pretty good anyway! =3

I've finished my cosplay sketch now and I'm busy measuring my arms and legs and so on. x]
I could show you the sketch...but I'm not going to do so.^^ hehe! Maybe I'll post some "in progress"
photos but I'm not going to show you my plans before it's done. =)


I hope this cosplay will be awesome.^^ I really want this cosplay to be the best cosplay I ever done!
I know it's not the most difficult cosplay in the world....

The funny part is that some of my friends are planing on going as
characters from one piece at NärCon this year, and they said that It
would be awesome if I could join them.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment