10/01/2012

Awesome movie!


Konbanwa, I just wanted to give you guys a tips about an awesome
Japanese movie I saw last week (I think)
It's called How to date an Otaku girl. (Fujoshi Kanojo) And it's a great movie! =D
About the movie:
College student Mutou Ookawa catches a glimpse of Ametani Yuiko, his co-worker from a former part-time job and falls immediately in love. Summoning up his courage, he eventually confesses his feelings to her and she responds “…but I’m a fujoshi.” Mutou not having the slight clue what “fujoshi” means, immediately responds “That’s OK!”
It's not the type of movie I use to watch but I really liked this one.^^
If you don't know what a Otaku is, you can click here. And Fujoshi is a type of Otaku.



If you want to see it, just search in google. You can watch it online at a lot of
different websites.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous14/1/12

    Jag älskade filmen den var awesome den först tänkte jag att jag bara ser den för att det står otaku men när jag såg den var den såååååååååååå braaaaaaaaaaaaa ger det 8/10 men väldigt bra betyg från mig...

    ReplyDelete