10/01/2012

sad day


Ello, It's been a strange day. It wasn't a regular day.
I don't know how to say this, yesterday there was a horrible car accident.
And...well, I really don't know if I want to write it, but I'm going to do it anyway.
There was 2 girls, sisters, from my school. And their family. I guess you can tell now
what happened....The family is not here anymore. They're in heaven.

I didn't know them at all. But two friends of mine where really good friends
to one of them. I still can't believe that this really happened.
Well, I can say that I'm not very sad anymore. Because I'm Christian and I've heard of
what happens when you die. And that's why I can smile, right now.
They are at God's side, right now. They don't feel pain or sadness. They're happy.
I do not fear death. Because I know, that there is something much bigger than me and death.
And that's God and Jesus. And I believe in them. I know that there is a wonderful place they live in. And we all shouldn't be afraid of death. Because Jesus defeated him.
But, live you're life. [This is not an excuse for suicide.] Live you're life like it was the last day.
Of course this was a sad accident. But we can't live in the past. We can't change the fact that
they are not here today. I try to feel compassion with my 2 friends...It's hard.
But I hope they realize that God is good.

But now it's like a black hole in the school. Even tho everyone didn't know her, there is
still this sadness that fills up the rooms.


Sorry for this text, I just needed to say this to someone.
You may ignore this if you like, I don't really care about that.
[And sorry if you don't understand everything in this text]

No comments:

Post a Comment