03/12/2012

Anime fans...*facepalm*


Ok, I just have to say this....
I'm so tired of "bad" anime fans! D:< It's really annoying when they wear un-matching clothes, clams it to be a "normal outfit in Japan" and ends every sentence with -desu, -ne etc. 
And people who get obsessed with all animes/mangas even though they barley watched it...

I've liked Japan since I was a kid, though I didn't know much about it. I liked their culture, samurajs, ninjas and food. When I realised that anime, manga and Nintendo where Japanese I was overwhelmed and happy that other stuff I already enjoyed where Japanese as well.^^

Of course, at some point in life you're a newbie in the "anime-world" but don't let that effect your "ordinary life" to the downside.t's important to sleep and eat regularly I, and to do homework and get good grades are more important that to spam 400 episodes. (In my opinion)

 But yeah, I'm an old "spammer" not so hardcore though...I watched at least 5-10 episodes everyday on weekdays. And between 10-30 episodes on weekends. Now I don't watch more than 5 episodes a day because of school, social life, piano etc.

Japan is a good country, but so are many others as well. Japan has it's downsides too....
(Though there aren't lots of them...hehehe...)

No comments:

Post a Comment