25/12/2012

review: Sound Blastter Tactic(3D) Alpha



An example of what I got for Christmas.^^
This is a nice pair of headset, I you ask me. The sound is really good and it's comfortable. :D Though I've heard that it doesn't fit well to everyone, I use the smallest size that is able and it's perfect for me. I like that you can take of the microphone if you want, it's really easy.^^
It's totally worth the money. And it's not that expensive, well it depends on
which store...but it  doesn't cost more than 500 SEK. (about 75 USD). But most stores sells it for about 350 SEK. (53 USD). Strange huh? haha. But of course, it's the shipping cost as well if you don't buy it at a local store.
I think this is a great gaming headset, but also for music and movies, of course. :D

You can read more about it HERE



Technical Specications

Headphone

Driver Units:40mm Neodymium magnet
Frequency Response:20Hz ~ 20kHz
Impedance:32ohms
Sensitivity:100dB/mW

Microphone

Microphone Type:Noise Canceling Condenser
Frequency Response:80Hz ~ 14kHz
Impedance:<2 .2kohms=".2kohms" font="font">
Sensitivity:-41dBV/Pa

Interface

Connectivity:3.5mm Jacks (Line Out / Mic In)
USB (via THX TruStudio Pro Dual Mode USB adapter)

No comments:

Post a Comment