25/01/2013

change?


Hello everyone.
I just wanted to say THANK YOU for visiting my page wven though I'm not uploading anything at the moment.^^
To tell the truth I don't feel very well....(mentally, not physically).
I hope that on this page, my own page, I can be honest without any mean comments.
This is who I am. Nothing less, nothing more.
In 2012 I felt like crap. I cried very often, didn't spend much time with friends and lived in "my own world" on my spare time. I hated it. I'm a bit overweight and I'm lazy...but I really don't have any motivation to train - it felt really meaningless.

On new years eve (2013) I wished that this year, I'm going to change.
And it begin fairly welll. I cryed less. I talked to a older person about my life.
I never considered my life "important" it felt like no one really cared for me.
I had strange interests, well I didn't have the same as my friends. I felt lonely and I was used to just listen to what others had done. Sometimes I didn't even want to live anymore.


But this week has been really hard for me. Old feelings and thoughts are haunting me and I pray and talk to my God as often as I can and I talk to my parents. Today I even told some friends that  I hadn't felt well last year. But I know that I can make a different and I'll make 2013 the best year ever, I hope you guys will have an awesome time too! :D


1 comment: