12/01/2013

My first convention...

...as a functionary!
Yes, it's decided I'm going to ÅttCon (EightCon) as a funtionary. :3
Gee..it's my first time. 8D I'm going to be at the information table and do
"impoooortant" wooorkuuu ^^ (I hope^^)
Well, I hope that I can do my work as good as I can. I'm a bit afraid that my
shyness will make it difficult for me but hopefully the other personnel will help me.^^

As you maybe understand I'm really exited for this, it's so much mixed feelings and thoughts about
this. Half of my brain says "No, back down before it's too late, you shouldn't do this. You wont do a good job and people will think that you are a little cry baby" while the other half says
"Hey, just say yes! You want to do this right? So what's the problem? Don't care about what other people may think!
You are yourself and some convention has to be the first, right?"

Haha, so I have a bit of a dilemma with myself.^^
But of course I'll say yes. :3

good night everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment