24/07/2012

2 days

feels like yesterday..

*long text is coming up*
What a nice day! I've been outside almost all day.^^ I've been swinging in our pool and I took the opportunity to play some ocarina outside aswell. :3 Right now, I'm packing for NärCon, gee!
It's so hard to decide what to bring... T__T Oh, and Sakura sent me a text yesterday...She can't cosplay Nami...And that mean that the mugiwaracrew have abandoning  me! ;___;
I'm going to be completely alone...But I'm going to cosplay Chopper anyway...But would have been good to not cosplay him, because I haven't the arm warmes - had to little fabrics. And the leg warmers are in the wrong fabric. XD. But this cosplay is like a "summer-Chopper"-version. XP

Hahah, oh well...I hope someone's going to hug me.^^
If I had found a Chopper at a convention I would hug him so bad~
I remember how me and Jen just ran around at NärCon last year and huged every character
we liked. XD I was really shy in the begging, but then! haha.

Have a nice evening, I need to finish packing before darkness arrive!

No comments:

Post a Comment