16/07/2012

A (エース)~




I love this visual kei band, ACE~~. *w* (lol, for once I fon't mean Portgas D Ace ;P)
A[エース]Nimo
ニモ
ACE stands for "Anonymous Confederate Ensamble"
The members names are ニモ,  ルーキー・フィドラー  &  トシ 
(Nimo, Rookie Fiddler & Toshi) ニモ is the one who sings,  トシ is the bassist
 and ルーキー plays Violin, Piano (<3) and Other Instruments  
Rookie Fiddler_A
 ルーキー
They are so talented! Their music is really smart and have a unic sound, I think.^^
They get their inspiration from (example) X Japan but also from composers like Bach and Chopin. Gaaaah! And they are so pretty!! QwQ Rooki<3
I love how they get classic music and hardrock together so nice~~


The best part is that they are currently making a europe tour and they
are going to play at NärCon!!!!!! Yes, at NärCon next week~
I'm so FREEKINNN HAPPIIIII
That will be the first time I see them live >w<
Can't WAIT Can't WAIIIIT

Their new single is "Night of the Knights" and you van listen to it below.^^
Toshi_Bass_A
トシ
I also added two random songs from ACE, I like all their songs so I just picked some old ones. x3

Here's their website ---> http://a-rock.jp/index.php




No comments:

Post a Comment