20/07/2012

Forever a scone...

I've invited 4 friends to come to me this evening and we will play videogames, watch
movies, play other kind of games and just chill and have fun.
I even decided to put up a tent so they could sleep over.
But I don't know if they are coming or not.....I've talked a lot with them about having this kind
of "event" now in the holidays and they seemed to look forward to that.

But now, When I finally decided to have a "gaming-night" they all are like "na...I dunno.." about it.
It makes me kinda sad actually...I mean I've prepared everything and thought that they would like it...
I don't even now if someone actually are going to come....it sucks...

Well I'M going to play videogames tonight anyway...I think I'll maybe put up a small tent aswell.
At first I was going to put up our big tent but because I don't know if someone will show up and so on...I don't feel like spending time on that...


...I hope I have a nice evening anyway...

No comments:

Post a Comment