28/10/2012

home

KULTCON WAS AWESOME! 
Even though I went home earlier I had the time of my life. 
There were so many nice people who gave my Chopper cosplay compliments and
several persons hugged me and took photos of me.^^
I was really happy. My and Sakuras game "Zombie Game" went really good as well!
We were afraid that not so many people would join, but I clearly went over our exponentiation.

I don't know if I want to go to KultCon next year though...It was the people and my friends who made it a fun convention. The food was expensive 20 SEK for a sandwich or choclatecake, 15 SEK for tea or coffee. INSANE! The other stuff was boring and the "sleeping hall" was far away from the convention.

Well right now I'm just longing for CONFUSION in December in Gothenburg!

No comments:

Post a Comment