16/10/2012

What a day

Ok, so today we started rehearsing for Lucia and me and a friend asked our
teacher about some stuff....and I missed the bus....Yay...I had to wait for one hour...
but luckily for me Eric was waiting for his parents so I could talk with him for a few minutes.
But then he went home...So I called Isac and talked to him for a bit and then he said that Marcus
had muffins at his place (I was very hungry) So we went to his house....no muffins ;__;
Then I went to the bus stop with Isac, because I had no idea of where I was...
And the bus passes me...I missed it again.

Lucky me, huh? Well Isac was so nice so he said "Hey...I could drive you home" and so he did.
It was very cold and I felt guilty because of that...
He said it was no problems..but I really hopes he meant it.
Anyway he's a really nice guy :3

No comments:

Post a Comment