09/10/2012

I used to rule the world


Back from school<3 .="." p="p">Sadly, I have homework that has to be done before tomorrow...math..
Well, the day hasn't been so bad.^^ First of all, the bus. It stopped exactly where me
and my friend stood (we often get on last) and two of the best seats we're empty. :3
In school we had P.E, math, studyhour and music. Everything went really good.

Except for the music lesson, haha. Well we hade lots of fun xD
I sang "Viva la Vida" with some friends and I sang wrong all the time, Stefan failed on his bass and Sara failed on the guitar and..OK, everyone failed XD but we laughed so much.
And my teacher sang "Boyfriend - Justin Bieber" with some guys from my class. LOL.
And next week we'll start practice for Lucia =D I'm so happy~

No comments:

Post a Comment