01/09/2012

Crochet

Konbanwa, minna!
How's your weekend?^^ My day has been awesome~
It started at 9 am with breakfast an then me and mom went shopping at a market.
I found bought some really nice stuff. Clothes, things for my hair, a new bag
and some yarn aswell. acrylic yarn.

Yes, Yarn. "Why", you might ask and I'll tell you why. :3
I love to crochet, especially amigurumis. If you don't know what that is
you can google it. It's a fun hobby from Japan, actually. But I don't make amigurumis just
because of that, I made amigurumis before I knew where it came from.
Of course, if someone woul ask I'll vote for Japan or East Asia because "Amigurumi" sounds
japanese and you can right it easy in hiragana (あみぐるみ).


So now I'm currently sitting here and crochet. I got a nice pattern from my sewing-teacher in school (I don't know the exact word for it in english)  with the yellow angry bird! I was so happy! 8D
Sure, my favourite bird is the blue, but I like the yellow aswell. ^^
So this is my project for this weekend, well...at least I hope that I'll be done before Wednesday so I can show my teacher. Oh, that reminds me...I'm going to bring my Tony Tony Chopper bag to her too! I finished the bag at home due the summer holiday so he hasn't seen it yet.

Nighty Night, I'm going to sleep soon. It's already 10 pm here. :3

No comments:

Post a Comment