02/09/2012

I wanna move...

***complaining post***


Seriously, almost every day I get the feeling or thought "I don't want to live here" or "I don't belong here". Sweden...Sweden is a really nice country, nice nature, we have jobs, no wars and so on..
but the people are so boring. Well at least the majority of the people I've met...

Swedes are ALWAYS complaining (Like I do now for example...I'm a horrible Swede..)
Swedes tend to complain about stuff they can't change like the weather for example.
We have four seasons with different weather and temp, many places in the world don't have that.
In summer people complain about the heat and sun....In autumn they complain about rain, coldness, wind and that it isn't enough sun...In winter it's too much snow and to cold...in spring it's
wet because of the melting snow and ice...and so on...

I mean.... SERIOUSLY...It's like this EVERY YEAR, haven't you got used to it yet?

Oh, and one more thing...People can't praise each other...And if you say something like "I think I'm  good at this." People will give you a strange look or say something like "Why you bragging so much?".
I hate that. Many people are alone and sad because of this.


I love going abroad because you get to see how other people are living and acting.
I hope I can go abroad as a volunteer next summer.^^

No comments:

Post a Comment