21/09/2012

Nope, nothin'

Woho....it's Friday evening and I'm all alone...
Well not completely alone. My mother and father are home. but doesn't do anything fun...
I wonder where my friends are....oh well, they are probably having a good time somewhere else without me...
I have to admit that my male friends are much more fun then my female ones...at school at least.
They (the guys) want to do things, like eat pizza or just going around in the village. (But they mostly sit inside playing computer games like WoW and HoN. I like those games, but I don't play them myself.
It's been years since I played WoW... ;___;)
OK, when they play games they aren't always so fun to talk with.
But I actually talk more with them on my spare time then with my female friends. x3
I have absolutely no idea what my female friends do after school....
lol, I want a boyfriend~~But I don't know because I don't want to lose my -wonderful- friendship =/
But there is a boy that I like more then the others~~I've liked him for three years now. Someone told me a year ago that he likes me too, but I denied that I liked him because I didn't want people to laugh
and tease me because of that...

I don't think anyone would pare us together if they looked at the different types of personality we have...

Oh well...

No comments:

Post a Comment