14/09/2012

Friday, YAY


Yay, it's finally weekend~~^^ But it sure has been a strange day today....
First of all, my throat has been weird today..it's really been hurting and I could barley talk
this morning. But after some cup of teas and throat lozenges I was able to talk but it still hurt.
My mom asked if I really was going to school and I was like "It's Friday, short day and tomorrow it's
weekend." So I went to school. But at the busstop I began to feel dizzy and was thinking about
going home but then I remembered that I had lots of stuff to do in school...

So I went to the first lesson, religion, I couldn't consecrate at all on what I read or what the
teacher said...That's when I decided that I needed to go home.
So I did all the stuff I was supposed to do and then I went home. :)

At home I only played piano and skyrim XD
The worst part about having a bad throat is that you aren't suposed to sing Dx

But TOMORROW me and a friend are holding our Lord of the Ring marathon! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment