17/08/2012

BACKPACK..shoulder bag!!

Well school starts in 3 days! :O
I can't believe it's so soon..But I guess it's ok, I'll get to meet my classmates
again.^^ And this is my senioryear as well, so I hope it will be a good year.
But I need to study more...High School next year so I have to have good grades.
Well, I already have good grades...but I want higher XD

Yes, and I have a new backpack for this year. :3 My last shoulder bag was pretty but it wasn't
good for my books...The fabric can't stand water so when it rained a lot my books got damaged..
And it's more like a "baggy" style so paper and books didn't "stand" in bag so they got ugly
marks...
left: old right: new


My new bag is GREEN :D
I bought it @ NärCon^^ This bag is much better then the old one.^^ The fabric stands water and it can have paper and books in it without damage it! Sadly I can't have my pins on this bag...but I think I'll
put some of them on my jacket or coat.^^ ..well it IS autumn soon..
And the motive....ONE PIECE FTW! :D:D  I'm just a bit disappointed that it says "Luffy pirates" and not "mugiwaras" or something like that.
And it's a bit bigger and have very functional  pockets (I don't know what to call it in english Dx)
yeah,

I'm going to get comments about this bag...but that's fun, I guess^^
ciao!

No comments:

Post a Comment