27/08/2012

he liiikes her!



Sorry, but I just have to make this post!
Yeah so..In my class there's a boy called Eric who is really nice and so on and there's
Sandra, one of my best friends. Last year me and Sandra used to work together at the math
but this year she decided to work alone. OK, I thought...
This year, I began to work with Carl and Eric instead..but just after two lessons Eric and Sandra
begins to work with each others. Me and Carl was like: o.o and then: D:<
And Eric and Sandra laugh all the time when they are together and I'm standing like .___. next to them.
It's really awkward...indeed...

I hope they get together soon, I mean they both like each other.
Sadly, I don't think neither one would like to start a relationship... TwT
Why do I care? They are both good friends of mine and they like each other so...why not?^^ haha.

No comments:

Post a Comment