17/08/2012

Wig Wig WIIG!

Uta No Prince Sama Ittoki Otoya Short Red Bob Flip Out Cosplay Wig K57

Yay, I've ordered my new wig today. 8D
This red wig is amazing *w* I'm so in love with it.<3 span="span" style="background-color: white; color: #333333; font-family: Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif; font-size: 13px;"> 
100% HEAT-RESISTANT synthetic fibers<3 span="span"> I'm going to use this wig for my OC* who is a boy called Akai Tora. Aka is red in japanese and Tora is Tiger in japanese. So the name is "Red Tiger".but with grammar and so it would CORRECTLY be Akai no Tora. but well...it's a name not a red tiger XD. And yes, Tora is kinda a girl name in Japan but that name has a background.

Me and Sakura has created our own OC's and some other characters as well. We also built
up a background story and a "world". So we now what we're doing. x3
We have thought about making a manga of it, but neither of us are so god at drawing...
But I'll maybe get Jen to do it.^^ haha. But we have made like "events" in the story.
kinda like stuff from a manga or something..XD

But it's going to take a while before it arrives...It's in China and I'm in Sweden. Dx
up to 56 working days it said ;___;






*OC = Own Character (a self made character)

No comments:

Post a Comment