28/08/2012

how to make a sword (?)


yeah...I just realised; I need to start working on my cosplays. o.o
I'm currently listen to a conversation on skype between some cosplayers...And they
are arguing and  chatting about who they are going to cosplay.
I'm just listen, because the only people in the converation I know are two guys I met
at NärCon so I don't reallt know anyone. ;___; I hate when my shy side shows up...

Anyways..My OC use two swords to fight so I have to make TWO SWORDS Dx
I've never done swords before...I have my on real sword but I can't use it at CON's because...well it's a REAL sword. Sure, It's not that sharp but it's still not allowed at places like that.
But I think I know how to make the swords now~~ :3
Oh btw, I'm talking about katanas x3

No comments:

Post a Comment